Thursday 27 December 2007

Midnight Dreams.....

I know, it's been ages since I've posted. Many excuses for that and lot's of catching up to do. So, may as well get on with midnight dreams! Midnight Dreams is a result of dreaming about dessert and making do with the ingredients at home. Thus, an easy, last minute dessert.
-And to those still thinking about the fact that I dream of food :) , yes - sometimes I do dream about food. Come on, it's better than dreaming about my year end statement of benefits from the insurance company (I did dream about that too!). This year end has brought lots of odd dreams but as usual, I digress.

Ingredients
Blackberries - as many as you like..
Mascarpone - 250gms
1 Egg White
30 gms Caster Sugar
Crushed Vanilla Cookies or any sweet cookies
Honey

Method
Mix the mascarpone, egg white and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Then layer in the blackberries, crushed cookies and cream anyway you like it. Drizzle some honey over the last layer of blackberries and it's done. Simplicity!

6 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I do have some mascarpone in the fridge......it just needs some loving.....

The Passionate Palate said...

Glad to see you back, and what a decadent way to make your entrance!

african vanielje said...

I also dream of food, and equally decadent food at that. It's great to meet somebody after my own heart! this looks scrummy

M'nMs said...

thanks all. Guess can't really say I am back as I seem to be off the radar again. Will be back soon !

daphne said...

my goodness! Blueberries and mascarpone cheese! I would love to try this with greek yogurt too.

or even ice-cream LOL.

M'nMs said...

Daphne - Greek Yogurt is a fab idea! Next time.